Oh the morning sickness. Yuck!
I had it bad all nine months last pregnancy. The last two week I was feeling great which led me to think I might dodge the morning sickness bullet this time around but that was WRONG. However, I've learned what to do and what not to do so that I don't react to my morning sickness.
Today I gave a presentation in front of 25 site directors for the college, and while I felt terrible, I pulled it off!
I ate a toasted Subway Sandwich for lunch and it's the first thing I haven't forced myself to eat in days!
I brought a two liter of 7-Up to work and am keeping myself hydrated.
And of course, the best tip is not to lean over while brushing your teeth because it encourages the gag reflex.
Today I won the battle against morning sickness (though the war continues tomorrow).
1 comment:
I never thought about leaning over encourages the gag reflex! I'll have to remember that for Baby 2, but first, I have to get through Baby 1. I can't wait to find out what you are having! 3 days before my due date!
Post a Comment