Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Bedding

I am having the hardest time coming up with bedding and decorating for baby girl 2. I'm not sure WHY I have such a hard time with this! I kind of regret that I didn't buy a bedding set for Betsy. I just bought inexpensive sheets and a bumper that coordinated on clearance and I think it looked cute and I barely spent any money. Because she moved to a toddler bed so early it would have been nice to have the quilt and make it more of a 'bedding set'.

So, as I spent about $20 on all Betsy's bedding last time I can't fathom spending $150+ this time (though I kind of want to). I found this really cute set through Target, but I would probably order it through Amazon because it's cheaper.



But then I think... that's a LOT of money for a baby bedding set. And of course if I buy the baby bedding set I'll have to order the matching mobile. My Mom tells me to take my time and keep looking, and I'll try to do that this weekend. I feel like I used all my favorite ideas in Betsy's room and I'm kind of burned out on pink and brown, and brocade, and polka dots, but I don't love purple, and I don't want gender neutral.

I should just call 'Design on a Dime' or Vern Yipp in and get them to come in and do it for me! Why yes, I do watch too much HGTV.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that, it is so beautiful! (down to the pink cowgirl boots!) You could probably make that mobile easily! I will be on the lookout for a good deal!

Rachael said...

When I bought Macy's stuff I used this website. It was the cheapest I could find! They also only shipped me one valance, and they were very easy to work with and sent one out immediately. I will keep looking! http://www.bunksnstuff.com/Loft-Bunk-Beds-Catalog/index.phtml?cmd=showcat&catID=222&track=35@13@82@222

Miranda said...

Love Love LOVE that set. Beautiful.

My set is neutral. I wish I could splurge but I'm just using lily's stuff since we got her new bedding when she moved to a toddler bed.