Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Three happy years!


Three years ago today I married Mr. Right.

What a fun three years it's been!

I moved to Killeen. I started a new job. I set our house on fire. We lived with my in-laws for 6 weeks. I got pregnant. We bought a house. We welcomed a sweet baby girl. We made our house a home. We welcomed a nephew to the family. We welcomed a sister-in-law to the family. We watched our sweet baby grow into a little girl. We've made lots of new friends. I'm pregnant again. It keeps getting better.

Ben is easy to be married to. He's so mellow it's easy to get along with him. I thought our first year of marriage was happy, but I couldn't imagine what it would be like to add to our family, and to grow as a couple.

Happy third anniversary BB! I'm so glad God put you in my life.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Ben!

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary!