Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Monday...again?


It's Monday. Again. Funny how Monday comes around so often. Every 7 days.

We had a wonderful weekend. Friday night Betsy and I took it easy at home. She was a little fussier than usual at night, probably because she snoozed so much while home with me Friday afternoon! Friday afternoon I put together a closet extender and reorganized her closet. All the clothes she needs to grow into are on the extender and the clothes she can wear right now are on the right side of the closet. This helps me see what fits, and rotate her clothes more often. And it helps poor Ben not have to try on three different outfits trying to find something not too big. I also worked on Betsy's baby book and photo album Friday. Her book is up-to-date. Now I just fill in the "baby's firsts" as they happen. I added probably 25 pictures in the book, plus her foot prints, hospital bracelets, etc.

Saturday morning we woke up same time as usual and got ready because Ben's cousins Jonathan and Christi were in town! We went to chick-fil-a and picked up biscuits for everyone and spent most of the day at my in-laws house. My mother-in-laws best friend since sixth grade was also in town, and she met the babies then came over to see our house. Saturday night Jimbo and Jane kept Betsy for a few hours while Ben, JD, Tiffany and myself went to an anniversary party. It was fun, hanging out with adults.

Sunday BB, EB and myself got ready and headed to Austin to the mall. We went to find Ben some clothes but I ended up with the shopping success. I got a few work practical work clothes and I found a book shelf for Betsy's room, (finally!). We had dinner with JD and Tiff-bo, then headed back home. Bets was an angel all day, couldn't have asked for any more! Then she ate her two bottles and conked out immediately, she was worn out.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Sounds like a great weekend Shan! Glad the extender bar works good for you too!

Tiffany said...

Tell Betsy my outfit is really comfortable, I will bring it next time and we will be twins!