We saw lots of our favorite people this weekend. Namely, Tiffany (Tiffray), Raymond, Ryder, Uncle JD and Aunt Tiffbo. Mexican food and Wii was involved. Here are a few pictures of the snoogle. I have this funky sinus congestion thing going on. So does the baby. Luckily she's not fussy, nor is she having trouble sleeping. Fingers crossed she feels better soon.
2 comments:
So Ryder and Betsy already look like prom king and queen! She's gorgeous and he's such a stub! What a pair! Hope you guys are doing awesome! :-) Katie and The Freakley Boys!
OMG I feel like such an idiot! Stuart so kindly (NOT!) pointed out to me that I called Ryder a "stub". Of course I meant STUD!!!! Like the handsome stud he is!!! Sorry Ryder!!! Don't worry buddy, Stuart is not going to let this one go, so I'll be made fun of for pretty much the rest of my life ;-)
Post a Comment