We have lots going on this weekend!
Yesterday after picking up the snoogle I ran errands to the grocery store and Target. Ben came home right after school (no soccer game) which was convenient because Madison knocked my cell phone off the bed, shattering it in three pieces and I was phoneless all day. I was bereft without a phone. I kept thinking of calls I needed to make and it made me nervous that Ben couldn't get ahold of us. I don't even LIKE the phone, I prefer email. It goes to show how dependent we've become on technology.
Ben made a nice dinner and it was ready when Betsy and I got home. After eating dinner and feeding the baby we headed to AT&T. We signed a new contact (which needed to be done for oh, about 2 years now) and got our two new phones for close to free. The nice sales man took the time to show us how to USE the phone. Betsy got to bed about the same time as usual, as did Ben and I.
This morning Ben is in Bryan for his soccer games. Betsy and I got up at 6:30 and I've been doing things around the house. She took a nap and now she's in her new swing cooing and laughing. Speaking of, yesterday I put my Mamma Mia CD on in the car and Betsy was laughing so much! Two different times we got in the car and I turned the music on and she would spit out her pacifier and sing/coo/giggle along. TOO CUTE!
I have a to-do list as long as my arm, and I'm also trying to make some progress preparing for Betsy and Will's baptism brunch. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
1 comment:
(((Singing Betsy)))
Post a Comment