Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Betsy, this is snow!

Betsy had fun playing in the 'no' last night, especially once Daddy got home from work (ran in the house) and said "WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS BUILDING A SNOW MAN!!! I didn't try to get Betsy to smile, she was too intently playing with the snow. But I do love these pictures because I think you can tell how much fun we had. I don't know much about snow but I do know I don't like getting snow balls thrown at me. Parenting confession: I used my daughter as a human shield so my dear-sweet- husband would stop throwing snow balls at me. You'll notice Snow-Betsy in these pictures. Betsy and I made 'lil Snow-Betsy, (she kept trying to eat the Nilla Wafer eyes and steal the ninnie from Snow-Betsy's mouth). When Ben got home Snow-Betsy had a growth spurt and ended up resembling...an alien?!



































No comments: