Sunday Bets and I slept almost until 10 again (who is this child?!). We got up, I worked out for an hour and a half. Betsy played in the playroom. Ben went grocery shopping. When he got home I went shopping for some Valentine goodies and to pick up pictures. The Osborns came over so the kids could play with Betsy and John could watch the Super Bowl with Ben. I baked cupcakes and watched the game too!
Here are pictures from Sunday's projects.
Valentines for Betsy's classmates. Boxes of animal cookies with Jungle themed Valentine cards.



I bought this little jumper for Betsy at Walmart for $6. I added the heart and her name to it and I think she should wear this on Friday to her school Valentine party. Pretty cute for $6!


I baked four dozen cupcakes (I split them between my work, and friends of ours that Ben works with). I boxed them in Tupperware and attached valentines to the top for Ben to take to work this morning.


Betsy taking a short break from playing

Valentine assembly line
1 comment:
Shannon I absolutely loved your idea about the valentines that I copied your idea and did them for my son's kindergarten class! Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment