Betsy is SUCH a chatter box lately. I can tell she understands what we're saying, she 'obeys commands' (sounds like I'm talking about a puppy). She's saying thank you more often as well as other words (mostly food related). She says cheese, drink and Nahnah (her version of Nilla Wafer). She's doing great at school . She constantly runs around giggling. Two nights ago we gave Betsy a bath and turned the jacuzzi jets on and she LOVED THAT. She squaled in delight and when we took her out of the tub she kept trying to crawl back in. She is miniature Ben, he sure loves bathtime too. Last night I realized she has finally mastered the use of the sippy cup. What's funny is Betsy has been drinking out of a normal straw or regular cup for months, just now has she figured out how to tilt a cup and drink out of a sippy by herself. She's become so independent lately Ben and I talk about that every night. Betsy has mastered talking on the phone. She's also trying to text message but since she hasn't mastered reading or spelling she hasn't been super successful with that. The first picture of Betsy crying is just so you can see how she goes from one extreme to the other when she wants a bottle. It's amazing to me that she is SO happy all the time, the only time she gets really upset is when she remembers she wants a bottle then BAM! tantrum. Oh well. For 30 seconds a day (that's how long it takes to heat up the bottle) I can handle a melt down. As soon as she has her bottle she's back to her happy self (as these pictures show).












I tried to get a picture of myself with BB last night and this was as good as it got. Can you believe how different our coloring is? She has gold hair and blue eyes. Whose child is this?!
3 comments:
Her hair is getting so long!!! TOO CUTE!!!
cute girl!!
she is so cute. I loved the picture of her trying to hold the phone with her shoulder, so grown up.
Post a Comment