Monday, February 15, 2010

I need a nap...

Every time I have a holiday and get to stay home with Betsy I notice how much harder I work on holidays than I do at work. I am worn out! Keeping up with the kiddo is exhausting.

Today I did a bunch of chores, did four more loads of laundry, picked up a perscription for Betsy, returned a set of hair curlers to Ulta, went to three furniture stores, did the grocery shopping, made chicken salad... and the day isn't over. I need to address a couple of packages for shipping, wash dishes, give Betsy a bath (because she was given a free cookie at the grocery store and is covered in pink frosting dye) and work out.

HA. Relax at home, sew and read a book. That's how I *thought* I would spend my day off. It never happens that way! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Bets and I had fun together today. Speaking of, I'm being summoned...ADIOS

No comments: