Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Funday!

Fridays I get off at 11:30 which happens to be what time Betsy gets put down for a nap. I went to the gym for an hour and arrived at daycare at 1 thinking the babies would be awake from their naps. They were not awake, I came in to a completely quiet classroom and saw all 12 babies snoozing on their mats or in their cribs. Betsy had an incident report today, she was bitten twice by another baby. Once on the cheek and once on the arm. Her teacher told me she didn't do anything to provoke the other babies, I guess she's just edible.

I brought the sleepy girl home and she slept for another 3.5 hours. That gave me a chance to file our taxes, work on the laundry and organize around the house. Once Betsy woke up she and I took some pictures in the backyard (post to follow!), she had a snack and we headed to the soccer field to see Ben's team play.

When I arrived at the field I squinted in the distance and noticed the players...they had ponytails! I called my father-in-law and found that Ben's team was NOT playing at home. *sigh*

I didn't get upset, this gave me an excuse to hit one of my favorite places (MARSHALLS!). Marshalls has the best dress clothes for babies at great prices. So I found an adorable pink ruffled dress and some white eyelet ruffled sandals, and a two pack of casual dresses for Bets to grow into. I also bought two really nice brocade baby blankets that don't look babyish at all. I had one a while ago and it sold about a day after I bought it, I think they are really plush and pretty.
And finally my favorite buy are these wine glasses for my mother and sister-in-law for a great deal.







Bets and I got home at 7:30 and to my shock she crashed again. I'm watching What Not To Wear and snuggling with Maddie!

No comments: