Friday, February 26, 2010

She has an opinion.

Our new entertainment unit is kind of hard to decorate as the shelves are very small. The dimensions are strange. Anyhow I kept thinking I wish I had someone to bounce ideas off of then I realized Betsy was perfect for that. She would tell me "Oh yeah! I like!"

By far Betsy's favorite purchase of the day are these decorative wicker balls I found on the '80% off home decor' aisle at HL (this girl is a bargain shopper). I know these were here favorite because she kept talking about the "Baw! Baw! Oh yeah! I like! Baw Baw Baw Baw!" until I ultimately let her have one (which she held under her arm, resting it on her hip. I swear the kiddo has the personality of a teenager. WHO, I wonder, is teaching Betsy her vocabulary words? I HOPE she's not learning bad words, tonight she kept trying to stand up in the cart but as she was buckled in, and unable, she voiced her frustration with "Ugh, sit!" at least that's what I hope she was saying.

I digress. Decorating is hard work, I'm wiped out, and I think I'll fall asleep before my head hits the pillow tonight.

No comments: