Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Betsy Closet

Yesterday was my 'off day' from working out. I enjoyed reading a book on my lunch break and having dinner at my in-laws house. When Ben and I came home he bathed and got Betsy ready for bed and I cleaned out her closet and drawers. It's MUCH more organized. Betsy finally hit a growth spurt and has grown out of some size 12 month clothes. She's fitting into some 18 months clothing.

Clothes I need to sort, to be consigned, to be donated to the daycare, to be kept (mostly personalized stuff for Betsy), to be passed on to friends.

Cleaned out closet

Short sleeves, long sleeves, PJ tops

Dresses and coats

Shoes that fit now

Clothes to grow into

Here's the sweet girl this morning in her adorable piggy PJs.

2 comments:

The McGlones said...

I just did the same thing with Elliott! Isn't it amazing how much stuff such a little person accumulates??

Lisa said...

Wow, busy momma!