Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh yes it's lady's night!

Last night I spent my night getting the house in good shape. It was pretty chaotic after our long weekend away but the laundry is caught up, the bathrooms have been cleaned and everything is in its place again. I didn't get to watch my favorite shows last night so I suspect after Bets goes to sleep I'll get a super long workout in while I catch up on the DVR :)

Ben always asks what I'm having for dinner on nights when he's away (I'm sure because he thinks I'll just not eat rather than having to cook for myself). Not true, I'm making myself a complex meal of cereal, banana and milk. (No dirty dishes to clean). Other than that Betsy and I will have fun in the playroom, a super long bath (it's still her favorite) and I endeavor to get a video of her running and flinging herself on the pillow pile. Maybe that's not what 'Lady's Night' meant to me 5 years ago but it's fun now regardless.

This weekend we have some fun plans, we're going to see Ben's high school senior musical, this year they are performing Seussical the Musical. Also the Super Bowl is Sunday and we have friends coming over to watch the game.

All for today I'll post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: