Wednesday, March 31, 2010
BGB Night Three
Another success. She slept in the BGB from 8-5:30. She woke up and started fussing (but stayed in bed) so I brought her in to cuddle with us until 6. Poor Betsy is so congested lately. I've noticed the move to BGB and baby proofing her room more completely has caused us to spend more time in there! The three of us read at least five books last night, played with baby dolls, Bets rocked in her chair and put herself in the bed. Ben always wants me to leave the room first so he can tell her 'Night, night!' and blow her kisses. In other news, Betsy's class is having an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow afternoon. I'm so bummed I have to miss it (work) but Ben has the day off and I'll bet he goes to see the Egg hunt and take pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed! Betsy gives me something to look forward to, as she is a few (or more!) weeks ahead of Macy developmentally! I don't think she (or maybe it's me) that isn't ready to potty train or have a big girl bed yet! How did you baby proof your drawers? I am so worried Macy will open them and stand in them and have it fall on her!
Rachael,
They are too hard for her to pull open right now, but in the mean time we just took out anything not baby safe. As for potty training, we're not trying to. We ask her to sit on the potty before and after bath time but she doesn't do anything yet. Just the one time she magically did it on her own!
Post a Comment