I'm loving lots of things lately.
1. My new haircut. Stylist added lots of layers and it dries faster and looks better curled.
2. Picture groupings, or displaying family pictures. I love that we're adding family pictures on the walls around the house. It make look less like a picture out of a magazine, but it feels more like a warm home.
3. Communicating. For weeks I've been wondering 'how much of what I say does Betsy understand?'. I've learned it's a LOT. Maybe everything (that's a little scary).
4. Benny. What a keeper! Friday he did lots of cleaning before I got home so I didn't have to do much of that this weekend. Saturday morning he woke up early, made an excuse about needing to run to his parent's house but he ACTUALLY went to Wal-mart to get New Moon for me. Love that man. I feel like we've had so much fun together the past couple of weeks (he's been home more) and I'm eagerly anticipating our time together this summer.
5. My humidifier. Between this late cold snap, the heater running in our house, and my need for Claritin I'm a much less stuffy girl because my humidifier ran all night. Bonus points for my husband filling it, plugging it in and turning it on while I was asleep.
6. Leggings. Please don't think less of me, I've donned this uber-80's trend as a way to start wearing my sundresses early.
7. Sewing baby clothes. It's an opportunity to challenge myself to try something new. I love making sweet Betsy clothes that one day I can pull out of a box and show her 'I MADE this for you'.
8. BABIES! Lots of family and friends are having babies and I love hearing about them, anticipating their arrival, and sending them baby goodies.
9. Baby rocking chair. Our sweet friends the Osborns loaned us a rocking chair that was used by all three of their kiddos. Betsy LOVES sitting in it and watching Barney or reading a book.
10. Sonic happy hour. No explanation is needed.
1 comment:
Just to make your day better, I wanted to let you know that I am wearing leggings today!!!
Post a Comment