Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend update!

Saturday Betsy, Ben and I went to Belton to watch his school softball team play in a tournament. After the game we went to buy my new camera (all these pictures were taken with the new camera) then headed home.

This is how we plan to keep Betsy from growing. Make her sleep sideways in the crib.



















Ben's friend Matt came over to play Wii. We had a great time catching up with him.


Ben cooked a great brisket for lunch, and we had his mom over to eat with us!


Maddie pre-haircut

Poor Madison after I got ahold of her with the clippers.

Clean baby, so sweet.

Grandma with cousin William.


Snack time, it's easy to tell how much Betsy loves crackers.


1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love the new camera! Is it a Nikon or a Canon? We love ours- it is amazing how many moments you miss with a slow camera especially with fast moving kids!