Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St.Patty's Day!

In honor of St.Patrick's Day I made these cupcakes for my coworkers tomorrow (sorry Christi). I can't wait to dress Bets in her St.Patty's day attire and send her off to school in the morning (where most of her classmates will also be wearing green).
The college where I work gave us two full days off this year for Spring Break. I took Monday off, this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. Today I met Ben for lunch then I went to a movie by myself. It was great, I saw Remember Me which I really liked. Then I picked Betsy up at about 3:30, we came home and played-played-played. Betsy and I went grocery shopping, skyped with Granny, she went to bed, and I made cupcakes while watching Biggest Loser (I didn't even EAT one!).
I chose today to have a half day so I could take Betsy to Ben's last soccer game, but due to the rain I made other plans. I'm loving this week as Thursday is my only full day of work, and I feel like I've enjoyed all my off time to the fullest extent possible. Ben and I are going on a date tomorrow afternoon before picking Betsy up from school. Happy St. Patty's Day 'yall, I sure am a happy camper :)