We've been busy the past two days!!
Monday we ran errands, Target, the jeweler, grocery shopping and the funnest of all...Betsy experienced her first soccer game!! Ben's varsity team won 2 to 1, and Ben coached the game, the head coach was out. Betsy spent about 2 hours in the snug rider, she slept about half the time and was so mellow while she was awake, the snugrider was a success. Now, this is one of those items we didn't HAVE to have but now having used it I think we'll really enjoy it. And I loved having my hands free, she didn't feel heavy or anything! I love it! I can also see how people who live in a large city and do a lot of walking would enjoy this item. Living in the burbs and having a car it's easy to use a stroller for the same purpose.
Today we went to the hospital for my 6 week check up post baby. I'm completely healed from having the baby. My blood pressures are still good despite weaning myself off medications, I'm cutting the very last of my pills as of tonight. My doctor says I need to monitor my blood pressure indefinitely from this point on. I embroidered a blanket for her and she loved it! She has a love for fuzzy blankets. She gave me about 5 hugs and she fawned all over the baby, Betsy seems to wrap anyone around those little fingers.
We also dropped off a bunch of cookies from our local bakery for the labor and delivery staff. They went above and beyond the call of duty, I hope if we have another child in the future we have an experienced and knowledgeable staff like the Scott and White staff.
Tomorrow we head to Atlanta to make a 4 day trip to visit my mom and sister. I'm all packed, I hope I remembered everything we need, I'm sure it will be fine. Say a prayer that Betsy travels well!
1 comment:
Shan - I'm moving the Snug Rider up on my "needs" list of things to buy sooner!
Let us know how your trip to Atlanta goes, and any travel tips you might have for traveling with baby. I love love love reading your updates.
Post a Comment