Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More randomness






Since I'm kind of fitting back into my pre-preg clothes I went ahead and cleaned out my closet today. I'm boxing up my maternity wear to pass along to whoever gets pregnant next or maybe for myself 4 or 5 years down the road. We'll see. It's the little things that make you happy, and I spent an extra few minutes color coordinating and sleeve length coordinating, it's so nice to have that extra half rack to keep things organized!

AND, TODAY IS MADDIE'S BIRTHDAY!! She's 3 years old today, can you believe it? Maddie was our first child, we got her three months after we became engaged and she was like the first grandchild to my parents and Ben's parents.

And, I finally made some burp cloths for myself, this is the only thing that has Betsy's name on it so far. I'm hoping to spend some time embroidering stuff for her this week.

No comments: