Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our New Years Eve...


New Years was low key in our household. We all watched the Chick-Fil-A bowl. I wrote thank you notes. Ben and I gave the baby a bath during half time. I tried to go to bed about 10 so I could get couple uninterrupted hours of sleep while Ben was up with the baby. Betsy went a little crazy around midnight, apparently her Daddy fed her her usual 4 ounce bottle and it just wasn't enough! So she needed to wake her Mommy up to feed her another couple ounces so she could be a happy baby and sleep for a while. Happy New Years!

Let's see...she ate at 11:30, then again at 3:45, then we really woke up at 7:30. So it wasn't too bad, I only woke up once during the night. I think the 'light sleeping' I was doing while pregnant since I was so uncomfortable prepared me for this, being able to wake up and fall right back to sleep.

All for now, talk to yall later!

No comments: