Thursday, January 8, 2009

One month old.














Today is a big day, Betsy is 1 month old! I cannot believe how much she's grown in one short month. I weighed Betsy today, and I don't know if this is right but it said she weighed 11.2 pounds. She was 7 lb 1 oz when she was born, so that mean she gained about 4 pounds in a month. I broke out the tape measure and I think she's 24 inches long. She was 19 when she was born. Isn't that crazy?!

Today we woke up and drove Ben to work. He went out of town for a soccer tournament and didn't want to leave his truck at the school at night. We had a good night...slept from 11:30 to 7 am with just one bottle and diaper change at 3 am. I was shocked Betsy slept so long, she ate at 9:30pm, 3 am and 8 am when we got home. I did some work around the house and showered and changed and we went to the mall. I dropped my rings off at the jeweler to be resized, I'm really look forward to having my wedding band fit back on my finger!

I picked up Chick-fil-a for Tiffany and myself, then Betsy and I drove over to hang out with Tiffany and Betsy's boyfriend Ryder. We hung out and caught up, and talked baby stuff. It's nice to have Tiffany to relate to on the new Mom front. We came home and Betsy ate her birthday cake flavored bottle, I did 4 loads of laundry and she slept while I watched the BCS national championship game and I cleaned out my diaper bag. Here are some pictures of my big girl!

1 comment:

mary said...

I am so impressed with your four loads of laundry. Seriously,I can get one load in the washer before someone needs attention and forget putting it in the dryer.