Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Need a laugh?

OK. Since I had Betsy 3 weeks early we did not yet have our car seat installed when we were admitted to the hospital. Ben went by himself to meet with a specialist to install the base.

So today I go to un-install the base to bring with me for our vacation. We're using the one in my father-in-law's car for the trip to the airport. He is graciously giving Betsy and I a ride so we don't have to leave my car at the airport.

It took three trips to the garage, 2 phone calls to Ben and finally googling "How to remove Graco snugrider base with latch", a scraped knuckle and bruised shin to get it done. This was all done with the garage door open so I could listen for crying baby, me with rollers in my hair and a hot pink shower cap to keep the rollers in, wearing hot pink bathrobe and crocs.

Think I scared the neighbors?

Also, this morning less than 10 hours post bath SOMEONE decided to spitup and get it all in her hair. It wasn't me. Now I need to go give my sweet girl another shampoo. OH well, she makes the cutest faces in the bath I'm not complaining.

No comments: