Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vacation

Sorry it's been so long...let me tell you about my vacation!

Wednesday night Mom, Lauren, Betsy and I went out to dinner after we flew in to Atlanta. It was delicious, the Cheesecake factory, and my Mom spent the entire time staring at the baby and giving her plenty of affection.

Thursday morning my cousin Gina came over and we hung out and talked, she played with Betsy then my Mom came home and we went to lunch and took the baby to meet her coworkers. My Gina brought my cousin Gregory and his wife Rachael's baby Macy along and everyone was in love with the little ones. Thursday night we did skin makeovers with a Mary Kay representative Gina is friends with! It was super fun, my Mom, myself and Betsy as well as my Aunt Mary, Gina, Rachael and Macy. And I've really enjoyed the skin care products I bought from the lady, what a nice pick me up after spending most of my time and money on our sweet baby!

Friday we met some of our 'extended family' for brunch and they got to meet the baby. It was so nice to see these ladies, I usually get to see them over Christmas so it was nice for them to meet our newest family member. Friday night we went out for Mexican food and I had a strawberry margarita, my first adult beverage in about a year! It was yummy and so relaxing to go out and have a nice dinner.

Saturday Mom and I met my sister and her 'friend' Sean for brunch. I use the term 'friend' loosely because I would now classify him as her BOYfriend. Well, he's adorable, such a nice guy, and I think he's a keeper. Way to go Laur ;) Afterwards we went to Mary and Glen's house and helped them prepare for a get together that night at their house!

Sunday I flew home. It's nice to be back but I miss my Mom and sis already. It was such a nice treat to see them before I returned to work,

No comments: