This morning I was at a loss for what to do with myself until 2 O'clock when Betsy would wake from her nap and I could pick her up from daycare. I went to Hobby Lobby and played around with lots of different frames and layouts because I've wanted to do a picture grouping FOREVER. I wanted my Mom here so bad, she would be great at this! Oh well, I'm pleased with how it turned out. And I love that we *finally* have some personalization in our house. I love it so much I might try to do a second one somewhere in our house. Also! I ordered our entertainment unit today. It'll be here in 7-10 business days. I've been thinking about doing this for oh, about two years now :)
2 comments:
I love it! So cute and creative!
lovely!! your house is so pretty!
Post a Comment