Monday, March 22, 2010

A few weekend pictures

I made some minor enhancements in the nursery this weekend. I took some extra fabric and added it to a plain dust ruffle I already had to give the crib some more color. I love the fabric but it was a bit awkward to sew because the dust ruffle is already a lot of fabric to work with. I don't anticipate Betsy being in her crib for much more than another year so it'll work for that short period of time. I found these light switch plates at Hobby Lobby and added them to the room. I added the tulle to the 'BETSY' letters and replaced Betsy's changing pad cover with this pink and brown polka-dot one. I really love the new additions.






Such a happy girl as soon as she wakes from her nap.

Post peanut butter sammich, Betsy ALWAYS needs a bath.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love it! The light switch plates are adorable