Thursday, March 18, 2010

St.Patty's in the park

I got home from work at 12:15 yesterday. Ben and I went to Target so I could make a return, and Old Navy, then to the movies to see Green Zone. The movie was OK. I had high expectations that it didn't live up to.

After the movie we picked up sweet Betsy and headed to the park for a while! I knew it was going to be a good day at the park when we got out of the car and saw a small herd of Schnauzers being walked by a family! Betsy had a blast on the swings and slides. We spent almost an hour at the park before picking up baked potatoes for dinner and heading home.

We had a great night at home. After dinner all three of us played in the playroom. Betsy can sit herself at her table now and she loves having tea parties with her Daddy. We played 'bawl' for a while and once she started getting quiet we got her in PJs and ready for bed.

Once Betsy was asleep Ben and I watched Julie and Julia, a Netflick we've had for a while but hadn't had a chance to watch. I really enjoyed it! I didn't have high expectations because it's about cooking, and I don't much enjoy cooking, but I loved it.

Today Ben dropped my car off to have the pedal fixed (my car fell under the Toyota recall). He's golfing with a friend, and enjoying his day off. I'm working all day but I'm thankful the weekend is almost here :)























It's fun watching Bets learn new things. She wanted to walk up and down, up and down over the curbs figuring out how to climb without falling.




And once it was time to leave this was the reaction we got...Mama! I don't wanna leave the park!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

that one of Besty on the sliding all static electricified (my made-up-word for the day!) is a total keeper!! Love it!