

I started thinking I was going overboard with the prints in Betsy's room. Rather than sewing a sham I decided just to monogram a pillow case she can sleep on. I like this different way of monogramming. I always monogram things with her initials 'EJB' but I did this a little differently (using her nickname rather than her given name).

I made another basket liner, this time for Betsy's book basket. I'm trying to create a 'reading nook' in one corner of Betsy's room with her basket and rocking chair and maybe a reading light of some kind.


We're borrowing this Betsy sized rocking chair from our friends the Osborns while Betsy can fit in it. I sewed and monogrammed the cushion. It only cost $2 for the padding and the rest I already had.

1 comment:
The room looks great! And, yes, the morning stretch is the BEST!
Post a Comment