The weather is SO much nicer today than yesterday, Betsy and I are about to sit on the back porch and sunbathe/read.
It's amazing how fast babies grow. This morning I went through Betsy's closet and took out her three month clothes so I could wash them and she can start wearing them. Her 0-3 month clothes still fit, but she's outgrown almost all her Newborn clothing. That's crazy! Luckily almost everything 'newborn' she had was Christmas themed and Christmas is now behind us.
Speaking of...today is the day, our Christmas decor is coming down. I always get a little sad taking down the tree because the living room looks so sad without it. (OK, we have a perfectly lovely living room, I just love Christmas, and so does Betsy. She was enamoroed with the lights on the tree). So this afternoon I'll be dragging out our tupperware containers, the old news papers and tissue paper and taking off the ornaments. Actual tree breaking down will come when BB gets home from work today.
Speaking of BB, have I mentioned what a fabulous man I'm married to? After our brownie baking/football watching marathon last night I took a load off and read a book and Ben made one of our favorite weight watchers recipes, bubble up pizza. I'll just throw together a salad and I don't even have to worry about cooking dinner the next two nights!
That's about all. Here are a couple pics. One of the baby in her favorite sweater this morning. We broke out her sun glasses and a cute bow from Aunt Megan for her first sun bathing experience. Also here is me 4 weeks post baby and week one of being back on Weight Watchers. I'm hoping you'll see a noticeable difference the next time I post a picture of myself.
2 comments:
Shannon you look great!! I weighed in today and lost 2 pounds, slowly but surely!!
Cute cute baby girl!!! And you look FABULOUS Shannon! Glad things are going good for you!
Post a Comment