Guess who slept in their OWN bed last night? BEN! That's because we moved Betsy from sleeping with me to sleeping in her crib. I know you're not supposed to sleep with a baby in the bed, but when it's just myself and Betsy I feel ok about it. We wouldn't even TRY to sleep all three of us in the bed, so either myself or Ben had been sleeping in our guest room or on the couch. BUT NOT LAST NIGHT! We both slept in our room.
Last night was another pretty good one, Bets had a big bottle at 10 pm, then went to sleep at about 11:30 and slept until 3:20, woke up had a bottle and a change and slept again until 7:30. Before bed I gave Betsy a bath in her infant tub while Ben gave Madison a bath in the bathtub. So everyone slept really well last night.
This morning I woke up and started two loads of laundry, changed the sheets on all the beds and put away the clean dishes. Yesterday I went to the grocery store, made my favorite WW recipe, (chicken baseballs) and baked a cake. I used my new covered cake dish my Mom gave me for Christmas, I love it!
That's about all. I'm really enjoying my maternity leave and I'm trying to make the most of the last two weeks.
2 comments:
Your blog makes me miss having a tiny baby...kind of! : ) Glad you are all doing well. What are these "chicken baseballs" you speak of?? Do share!
YaY!! Aww I remember those kinda nights... I dont think kevin and I slept together for about 4 months haha
Only 2 weeks left =( at least you have someone trustworthy to watch her! I hope these 2 weeks go by really slow for you so you can enjoy always being with her =)
Post a Comment