Monday, December 14, 2009

Betsy's birthday bash 1.0

I couldn't have asked for Betsy's birthday to be any more fun. We had great family and friends present, Betsy enjoyed her cake and playing with her little friends. Even the weather was nice (after a cold, drizzly weekend). Here are pictures of the big day. I took a ton!

I ordered these (for free!) from Moo.com. They are business cards with a picture of Betsy one one side, and a small picture of Betsy on the other with our contact information and blog address. People LOVED them, which I hadn't expected.

Silly string...for the young and the young at heart.

The food tables


I love my new cupcake tree, however I LOST my decorating tips somewhere between the rehearsal dinner and the birthday party. I was bummed out that I couldn't make the pretty cupcakes but my Mom did an excellent job frosting these the old fashioned way. They tasted delish!

Presents!

Pictures of our wonderful guests!








Abigail with her Great-Grandmother.

The weather was PERFECT! People sat outside, played ladder golf and washers. We couldn't have had better party weather.



Bets gets some snuggling in with Grandpa.

Babies, babies everywhere! There were 6 babies a year or younger at the party. Betsy is one year old, Ryder turns a year this week, Isaiah turns a year in two weeks, William is 10 months old, Bryant is 8 months old and Abby is 1 month old.




Cousin Will with Ryder

Betsy loves cake. And she was kind enough to share a bite with Granny.










Betsy didn't open her presents, Ben and I had to help her with that but she did love her presents! She checked each one out as they were put in front of her, loved to bang on the boxes, and later when she woke up the Osborn kids and Laura had put all her presents together for her! Her cousins were also there to help check out the cool stuff!













While Betsy was inside, being a good girl playing tea party...

Ben was AMBUSHED outside! Silly string war!








Betsy modeling her new Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit and playing tea party with her new tea set.


3 comments:

Kaycubs said...

I am so jealous. The temperature here is supposed to be 20 degrees for Tommy's party Sunday!

Pics are wonderful!! You do such an amazing job!

ChrisandLogue said...

Yall sure know how to throw a party! Everything was so cute and looks like Betsy enjoyed her big day! Great job Mama Shan!!
~CC

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about fake grass abu dhabi