Everyone brought 4 dozen of their goodies, 15 copies of the recipe they used, and containers to take home their share of everyone else's sweet. For 2.5 hours we ate, drank, talked, listened to Christmas music and of course, watched Betsy run around and entertain us all. I loved doing this; I plan on making it an annual occurence.
Mommy's little helper! Betsy sat in her high chair, chattering and snacking while I made my goodie for the sweet exchange. I made 'Layers of Love Chocolate Brownies' and walked through the process with Betsy verbally. She giggled at me as I explained the process.




These were the prizes I gave away...the cupcake tin holds a bunch of cupcake recipes and was awarded to Jane, my mother-in-law for best Christmas attire. The apron says 'Mrs. Claus' and was awarded to Tiff-Ray for best display of goodies.


Our entertainment for the evening: Betsy and Madison were so fun to watch during the party. FYI I had to bribe them both with a slice of cheese to sit still long enough for a picture.




Pretty tables. In the tall server is my 'Layer of Love' brownies.

Sweets!

More goodies

One of the goody tables.

I had everyone write the name of their sweet on these place cards so we knew who made what.

Drinks: wines, cider, the makings for mamosas, sodas.

Appetizers

I loved these Christmas paper goods I found at Hobby Lobby.

Party decorations!

Some how I ended up with a TON of sweets, people didn't take enough of each of them! I made platters of goodies for my work and Ben's work today.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of you it's not even funny. I wish I had half the talents you do Shan! You Rock!
Post a Comment