Saturday, December 5, 2009

Work Party!

I failed as a blogger...

I hosted my work party yesterday and I didn't take a single picture! It was wonderful, everyone brought a dish and I provided sodas, wine and desserts. We all ate, drank, visited and unwrapped presents. It was relaxing to have it at a house rather than a restuarant because we could take our time and didn't feel rushed.

Everyone had a great time. I had the same coworker who had me in the gift exchange and I was delighted to recieve a gift card to Barnes and Noble. I've had my eye on a crockpot cooking book for a while. I made her an apron and some kitchen towels. Other people recieved cook books, serving pieces, and other similar items.

I also made towel wraps (like bathrobes) that I embroidered for each person. They seemed to really like them.

That's all to say about the work party! It made me want to get together with my coworkers more often outside of the office, they are a fun group!

No comments: