Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas tree 2.0

It's no secret I'm pretty wild about the holiday season. I LOVE it all. I want it to be huge and special and exciting and a time of year Betsy looks forward to for months! I always felt that way about Christmas!

Today I've been ruminating on the possibility of a second Christmas tree in the Bralley house. Our big tree is in our living room, between the fireplace and the television. If we add another tree I think I want to put this big tree in front of the picture window in my dining room, and put a shorter or thinner tree in the living room.

We use the dining room for holiday entertaining, we have 5 events in that room this month! I feel like the tree adds so much. Now to see what Ben thinks of my suggestion. Luckily, my Mother and Father-in-law have two Christmas trees, so the idea of a second tree isn't completely foreign to him. Not to mention, he's usually on board for things that make me happy.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Super fun idea! We always had two trees growing up. One was the big, pretty, fancy tree with all of my parents' nice ornaments, and the other was smaller and full of ornaments David and I made or were given over the years.

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.motorized blinds in abu dhabi