I forgot to blog about this...a couple of weeks ago I came across the brand of pacifiers Betsy uses in a glow-in-the-dark variety. I've come to LOVE these. I can walk into her room in the middle of the night and not turn a light on, I don't have to root around her crib (or the floor if she threw it out). If it's in her mouth I can tell by how high the little glowing blob is in her crib.
WHO would have thought of this?! I love it. Neon Ninnies.
Speaking of night time, she had a rough night.
She slept 7-10, woke 10-11, I tried rocking her, Ben rocked her (and sang Christmas Carols), she slept with us from 11-1, in her crib 1-4, back with us 4-6.
I tried letting Bets cry-it-out when she woke up in the night but she was beyond consolable. She cried for 10 minutes before I caved. Honestly, BEN caves WAY more often than I do. He says it's so hard for him to hear her that upset. Finally I laid her on my chest and she did the...huh huh huh....exhaaaaaale *repeat 10 times* breathing that babies do after they've had a huge crying fit. Do you know what I'm talking about? and she fell asleep.
I moved her to our bed and for some reason she crawled on over to Daddy and stuck her face in his shoulder pit. She was nosily sucking her ninnie right in his ear and rubbing his back with her hand. Where do they learn these things? She eventually settled into spooning with Mommy, and she wanted to sleep with her hand on my face (another weird thing).
I suspect last night was hard because she had SO MUCH Mommy and Daddy time over Thanksgiving, then BAM! we leave her at Grandpa's Monday and she missed us. We missed her too.
1 comment:
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome bamboo blinds abu dhabi
Post a Comment