Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things that cheer me up.

Without going into too many details, I had a rough morning. I was feeling sorry for myself when a tri-fecta of good things happened.

1. Ben called to tell me about Betsy's appointment. He noticed I didn't sound good and I spilled my guts. He always knows the exact right things to say. (OK, not always, there was the time I had morning sickness and mid-vomit he asked if I wanted some pringles, leading to more vomiting) but I digress. He made me feel better.

2. I played my Glee CD. Glee is a dancing, singing musical TV show that puts a smile on my face. Benny-Bear bought the CD for me the day after Thanksgiving on sale and in no time at all it cheered me up.

3. A coworker unexpectedly brought me lunch.

I feel so much better. I've already been praying about what upset me and I'm getting in a good place about it. But talking to Ben, Glee music and a yummy sandwich sure did cheer me up in the meantime.

No comments: