
I ordered this cupcake tree and I was so excited to have the chance to finally use it! Everyone kept giving me credit for the great cupcakes but I deserved none as 1. my mom baked the cupcakes while I was at work Friday and 2. I realized upon arriving at the rehearsal dinner location that I left half the cupcake tree at home. Ben's Aunt Gail, and family friend Theresa decorated the cupcakes for me while I was gone so all I had to do was put the tree together and decorate with the boot toppers when I arrived. I love how it turned out!



Betsy with Aunt Tiff-Ray.


Do you see Betsy eyeing that bottle? Don't even think about it! You can have an adult beverage when you're a legal adult!

Betsy sure liked her Great-Uncle Byron. That's good seeing as how he likes her too!


Let me tell you about Betsy's shirt. Friday afternoon I looked at Target for some kind of little dress Betsy could wear for the rehearsal dinner. I wanted something country-looking to go with the theme. I couldn't find anything I liked but my Mom found these stretchy denim leggings. Tucked in her boots they were SO cute. At the last minute I decided to take some bandana looking fabric and try to make a baby doll top with Betsy's name on it. It turned out OK, I could have done better with more time (I took about 20 minutes on this) but it was a fun project regardless!

Betsy with her Daddy and Great-Grandmother Ada Marie.

The groom with some of his groomsmen. How about that ruffled shirt? Wood knows how to impress the ladies.

Betsy, meet Daniel Freakley. We signed the paper for the arranged marriage this weekend.



Betsy LOVES cupcakes, but she loves them even more when licking the frosting off Granny's face!



When Jonathan and Christi arrived I stole Abby away and promised to guard her with my life while they made themselves a plate of barbeque and cupcakes. I forgot how quiet babies are when they are newborn. Abby pretty much slept the whole time. She is a beautiful baby!

Abigail with her Great-Grandmother Butler and Great-Uncle Jimmy

JD (the groom) and Jane (mother of the groom) singing at the rehersal dinner. Tiffany and Raymond rocking out to the music.


Granny feeding Betsy the last bottle of the night.


Ben and his cousin Jonathan with Abigail.

She had SO much fun, and was SUCH a good girl but the evening wore Betsy out! She looked like a little star fish in her white infant sweater with a hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment