Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What will I come home to?

Today I went home on my lunch break. This is not a regular occurrence, as I typically run errands or eat and read at my desk.

However there was something I forgot at home so I decided to run home on my lunch break. I found what I was missing and stood at the kitchen counter to go through the mail. When I finally looked up (in my living room) I noticed a number of Hershey kiss wrappers littering the floor.

MADISON TROUBLE BRALLEY!

She was cowering in the corner which is funny to me since we don't really spank Maddie. She knew she had done wrong. I was more curious as to how she had unwrapped the kisses without tearing the wrappers (and without opposable thumbs).

I sat her on my lap and snuggled her for a while. She's acting fine. Then she burped in my face and gave me a kiss (that smelled like Hershey's kisses). Poor Maddie. I hope she didn't have a sick stomach after I left.

No comments: