EJB has her Daddy's color of hair, and texture I think. It's thick in the back and I can tell it's getting thicker in the front. However, the back was growing faster than the front so we had to do something about the mullet effect. Three snips later, Betsy had her first hair style. Daddy sat her up in the bathroom, playing with her rubber duckies while I did the trimming. She didn't notice what was happening, so she was a happy camper. Here's some after pictures. I just want to keep the back trimmed to a bob until the front grows in and catches up.



Daddy just got a haircut too. Here they model their hair together.





With regard to the potty chair... EJB had some pretty bad diaper rash last week. We've been letting her air out at home, and as a result she sometimes squats and tinkles. We're pretty sure she's not ready for potty training but we decided it's a good time to introduce her to the potty chair. The first day she didn't like it, but I'm happy to report that 1. her diaper rash has cleared up and 2. she likes the potty chair now. We've started letting her sit on it before and after she takes a bath and it doesn't scare her anymore.
Some more information you need to know: BEN had significant input on which potty chair she needed (pink princess). He also picked the princess panties to match, but I vetoed that selection as the solid colored Haynes girls underwear cost $3 less. Ben's response: "But they don't have princesses on them!". What a guy.
Ben: ARE you excited Bets?!! This is a big moment!!!

Betsy: OK, how am I supposed to do this?

In there?

Ben: Calm down sweetie! Betsy: I HATE THE POTTY!!!

Ben: This is not how I pictured this going!
4 comments:
oh my, the potty pictures are hilarious!
These are cracking me up!
LOL! That had me cracking up!
so funny!
Love the legwarmers..
and all wonderful birthday-related posts!!
Post a Comment