Friday, December 18, 2009

Toughing-it Thursday.

Last night Ben got home from work to find there was no water *again* at our house. My easy solution was...let's have dinner out and hope by the time we get home it's back on! Unfortunately after some yummy Outback Ben took Bets home and I stopped at the store to get the fixings for tonight's dinner party...and there was still no water. I wasn't concerned. I figured it would get fixed at night and by the time we awoke it would be back on. This, in fact, happened.

So Betsy got a wipey bath last night and Ben was SO irritable that he didn't get Daddy-Daughter bath time. That is *their thing*. He wasn't disappointed that he didn't have to do laundry or clean the bathrooms like I asked him to do.

On a related note, please keep your fingers crossed that the water leak was fixed and they don't have to turn the water off tonight, in the middle of our dinner party! That would be quite awkward.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
carpets abu dhabi