


If you haven't seen me lately, I *think* you can tell I'm pregnant. 6 weeks to go, 3 weeks until she's 'full term'. I'd love for baby B to make an early arrival and spend Christmas morning with us! One other not-so-cute picture is my swollen feet. I got my pedicure which was SO nice, but my toes still look like little sausages.
2 comments:
i kno lots of women say their feet swell when they are pregnant, but mine got really bad to. About the same time as you.
Little did I know I was going to have him a few days later.
PLEASEEEEE take care of yourself and Baby B... these next few weeks are so vital for her. Watch your BP and any little change go to the doc, and always listen to your body, if something doesnt feel right make sure they run all sorts of tests.
I didnt make my doctor listen to me =/
Stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!! And hopefully not so swollen =)
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. carpet shops in abu dhabi
Post a Comment