Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little Lauren

















This post is in honor of my sister Lauren. Laur is turning 19 tomorrow! It's hard to believe she's so grown up. She's halfway through her sophomore year at Georgia Tech and planning on graduating in three years so she can get a jump on medical school.

I remember the day Lauren was born. I came home from school and my Mom met me at the door to tell me the baby was coming that day. I was SO excited. I was at the hospital but not in the room when Lauren made her arrival and I got to hold her when she was just a few hours old. The next day I had an "I'm the big sister" button I wore to school and I was SO PROUD that I finally had a sibling.

Time flies! Happy Birthday Lauren! I hope it's a fun day and Mom has your birthday present from me at her house :)

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. axminster carpets in abu dhabi