Just had to give a shout out to the GT yellow jackets! How about that third quarter?! Ben was trying to take a nap but I kept waking him up yelling in glee. Lauren was on TV several times, poor thing in the rain! GT won 45 to 42 if you missed the score. I dreamt last night that she was on TV cheering at the game and they had her hair in a bunch of different braids (like people get sometime when they go to the islands or on a cruise) because it was wet and gross outside. Weird huh?
I got to talk to Lauren for a long time this morning and she is SO excited about her niece making her arrival. She kept telling me her cheer and school finals schedule to try to "schedule in" my giving birth. HA! That is so LAUREN LEWIS!
Gotta run, Ben just finished making dinner. We're having chicken and fresh green beans, yea! low sodium. I hope everyone has a nice week, I'm planning to get caught up at work so if labor happens sooner rather than later I don't feel guilty about what's left on my desk!! We'll see how "catch up" goes. For some reason I feel like I'm moving slower these days.
XOXO,
Shan
1 comment:
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
yourwordshere
Post a Comment