


Election day is finally here. I'm so glad the election advertising should die down now. I'm tired of the commercials. I voted Friday. Ben voted two weekends ago. I'm so thankful we have early voting, I got in and out in 10 minutes before my Dr appointment last week.
I ordered a couple baby things today, our monitors and humidifier. I have a very short list now of things I think we need to grab before the baby arrives. It just occurred to me today that babies arrive early sometimes! Hopefully not THIS early, but in a few more weeks it's fair game, she can make her arrival :) I'm convinced she's going to be overdue and I'll need to be induced, so we'll just have to see.
I slept great last night. Almost 10 HOURS! I think the time change threw me off because I got ready for bed and passed out at 8:45. I feel like a million bucks today, I'm thankful I got the extra rest.
Ben and I made the decision this weekend to turn our enormous empty dining room into the baby's playroom, rather than buying dining room furniture. The room is carpeted, whereas the rest of the living spaces are tiled so I feel like it's safer for her to crawl around and learn to walk. Maybe this will help limit the baby chaos to the nursery and the playroom (yeah right!)
That's about all for now. I'll post a couple pictures of some things I embroidered this weekend. A little chef hat and apron for a sweet little girl we know for Christmas and a few burp cloths for a friend of mine from Sam Houston. Also, here's a picture of my Halloween costume. I was 'Mother Earth'.
XOXO,
Shan
2 comments:
YaY for early voting! I voted the first day it started.
I think a play room is a fantastic idea. I wish we would have converted our spare room months ago, but it didn't really occur to me. I just kinda dealt with him all over the house (and all his toys).
Just make sure you buy a carpet shampooer (is that what they are even called?? lol). We've used ours sooooo many times, and we've only lived in the house about 5 months. Very worth the investment.
How much longer do you have???? I always knew I was going to be early (just not that early!!) and I think its kinda funny how moms just know. take care of yourself and baby B.
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? carpets underlay abu dhabi
Post a Comment