This week is almost over. Stuff worth mentioning:
- Today is my Dad's birthday! His last birthday in his 40s. My parents are young, and especially young at heart. I love that my Dad enjoys his Floridian lifestyle now. He likes to kayak up and down the canals and he rides his bike around his neighborhood. So happy birthday Bud!
- I finished ordering the bigger baby items we needed off Amazon.com! I found great deals, and yea for no tax and free shipping! Our play yard already shipped from Kentucky!
- Ben's working a football game tonight, then he's traveling for the regional cross country meet tomorrow and Saturday. His girl's Varsity team won District, and his boys Varsity placed in third. So BOTH get to advance to regional. Let's hope they do well and make it to the state CC meet next weekend in Austin!
- Tomorrow is my half work day, (yea!). I need to run errands after work (Old Navy, Hobby Lobby) and do a couple sewing projects. I'm also getting a pedicure (I hate paying someone else to do my toes, but I CAN'T REACH THEM ANYMORE!) And I need to study because...
-Saturday morning I take the Excet test for English, Language Arts and Reading grades 8-12. I am SO glad they decided to offer the test about 15 minutes from our house so I don't even have to drive to Austin to test.
No comments:
Post a Comment