Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friday Dr appointment

Friday my doctor appointment was eventful! Ben drove me to the hospital, but I just had him drop me off so he could go to Academy and do some Black Friday shopping. I guess I should have brought him in, because we got lots of news.

1. Two weeks ago I measured 34 weeks along. This appointment I measured 39 weeks. WOW!

2. I had called the doctor about my swelling a week ago but they thought I was OK since my blood pressure hasn't gone up. My urine sample indicated there was protein in my system and after seeing my swelling they made me test for Toxemia (Pre-Eclampsia). It's a 24 hour test so I stayed home mid Friday-mid Saturday so I could collect the "sample" they needed.

3. If the toxemia test comes back bad on Monday I'll be put on bed rest (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO). Please pray this doesn't happen, I would really like to work the next three weeks if possible, or at least until she arrives (maybe early?!).

4. I'm eating only whole foods now, raw fruits and veggies and grilled meat in an effort to easy my swelling. It's helped a little, but not completely. Kudos to my fantastic husband for baking chicken and slicing my apples for dessert at night.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
yourwordshere