Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Thursday!

I posted about the Dr before Thanksgiving but oh well, I'll still tell you about both! We spent Thanksgiving with Ben's parents, siblings, Uncle Jimmy, Grandma, cousins Kristen and Jason and JD's fiancee Tiffany and our college friend Beau. I made pumpkin roll and cheesy mashed potatoes and they were both enjoyed (yum!) There was lots of great food, it was all so tasty. I love Thanksgiving food.

I thought I might have this baby on Thanksgiving, I was having contractions all day! It scared me a little bit, but once I sat down and put my feet up and drank water they stopped. They weren't Braxton-Hicks either, they felt different, more like how they describe real contractions.

Thursday night Beau, JD, Kristen and Jason stayed at our house. Also, Tiffany and Raymond came over to hang out and wii had a fun time. (haha, get it, we played Wii). We had fun, but I was a stick in the mud because I put myself to bed since I wasn't feeling well.

That's about it, I hope everyone else had a wonderful day too!

Wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends, we are so lucky to have in our lives :)

No comments: