Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Babies galore!





Here is a picture of a diaper wreath I made for my co-worker who is having a shower next week. I'm attending three baby showers in the next week~

Saturday for our friends Raymond and Tiffany. Tiffany is starting to get close to her delivery! She's starting to dilate. I can't wait to meet Baby Ryder :) and I'm just a little jealous, Tiffany do you think if we rub our bellies together I'll start dilating too and have this baby sooner rather than later?

Sunday for my cousin Cynthia at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Cynthia is having her C-section on Dec 29th. Another one getting close to delivery!

Friday for my coworker Mandy, who I've had so much fun talking pregnancy with here at work. We share laughs over the discomforts of pregnancy on a daily basis.

I feel thankful I've had these three local ladies to talk pregnancy and babies with during the last several months. They're all three having boys, so I guess Baby B will either be a tomboy, or have lots of little boyfriends to watch out for her :)

I hope everyone has a nice day, I'm going to try to be super productive today since we're out the rest of the week. I cannot believe after today I only have three weeks of work left before the school holidays and Baby's arrival. That seems so soon!!

2 comments:

T. Hamden said...

Dude, I'll rub whatever you want to get you goin'. You just name the spot! ;) haha

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? floor plastic carpet price in