Saturday, November 15, 2008

Super Saturday!



*UPDATE!*
Ben's Cross Country team placed 7th at the state competition, and they run in the '5A' division. This means his team runs against the other super big schools in the state. One of his runners placed third overall! It was a good season and he's very proud of his team.

While Ben was gone today...I made pumpkin rolls, it's the holiday season!! For years around Thanksgiving and Christmas I remember waking up to the cinnamon pumpkin smell on Saturday mornings with my Mom in the midst of making pumpkin rolls. Some families made sugar cookies (we made those sometimes too) but pumpkin roll and monkey bread are the two dishes I associate with the holidays.

I also talked to my Nana, Mom and Sister, Dad and my Aunt and Uncle who live in Florida. What a great day!! I'm posting pictures of the pumpkin assembly line, and I'm taking one to a baby shower tomorrow, so I'll report back on how they taste (they LOOK and SMELL like they taste great!).

Gotta run and feed my baby. I guess licking the cream cheese frosting off the beaters doesn't suffice as adequate nutrition.

XOXO.

No comments: