Monday, November 17, 2008

Tiff-Ray's Baby shower















I had so much fun at my friend Tiffany's baby shower Sunday! There were about ten ladies hosting and these women could be professionals, they knew what to do the host a fun time! The refreshments were fruit and desserts, we played a couple of baby games. I think it's hilarious I won the game where you cut a piece of yarn to indicate how round you think the mother-to-be is, I just used my own circumference, and guess what? I was spot on. It makes sense, I'm due a couple weeks after Tiffany that we're about the same size. We got a kick out of that. Also, the pumpkin roll was a success. Several ladies asked for the recipe which is just about the highest praise you can receive for your baking!

When I got home Ben had gone grocery shopping and was making dinner: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans! It was so good, and I couldn't stop eating the green beans, yum! What a sweet husband. I kept washing dishes and he kept making me lay down so my feet wouldn't swell.

Everyone have a nice Monday! Our last childbirth class is tonight, we learn about post delivery recovery!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? floor carpet price in